There are some interview questions you just can't prepare for. And the more ridiculous that question is, the more likely you are to be thrown off!
Employers want to test your reactions under pressure and have devised some unusual and clever interview questions to separate the wheat from the chaff. So here are some of the best, of the worst, interview questions:
Top 10 worst interview questions
- How many golf balls can fit in a school bus? - Google
- How much does a 747 weigh? - Microsoft
- Would Mahatma Gandhi have made a good software engineer? - Deloitte
- How would you cure world hunger? - Amazon.com
- Pepsi or Coke? - United Health Group
- Does life fascinate you? - Ernst & Young
- If Germans were the tallest people in the world, how would you prove it? - Hewlett-Packard
- Just entertain me for five minutes; I’m not going to talk – Acosta
- Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 on how weird you are - Capital One
- Please spell ‘diverticulitis – ESMI Engineering
How would you answer these questions? Do you know how many golf balls can fit in a bus? It’s a mighty test for creativity and can catch many of us out! Let us know your thoughts, or any questions that you think could make this list.